Monday, April 30, 2007

A Great Night At The Carnival

On Friday night Blaine and I went to the carnival with Charlene and Adam and the kids. It was pretty cold but we endured the weather and had a great time! We were there for about two and a half hours, I think. We went on rides, played games, and of course had some mini donuts. Yum! I was so glad that we got to have this fun outing with them on our last weekend in town. I will miss them all so much when we leave. The kids were great even though it was so cold. I really like this first picture...Joel, Charlene, Annabelle, and Me. We were waiting in line for a ride and snaped a great pic.

Blaine with the beaver that I won at the bowling game.


Here is a closer look at the cute beaver!
This was inside the monkey ride. Charlene, Joel, Joshua, and Annabelle. Blaine and I were in there too but not in the picture of course.

Here is Joshua, Annabelle and Joel fishing with Adam. They all got prizes!

Me and Charlene playing the bowling game. We are the masters of this game. We both always win and this year was no exception.

Blaine and Charlene at the bowling game.


Adam and I getting ready to spin. This was the last ride of the night and my hands were numb.

Joshua enjoying a ride on the dragons.

Annabelle and Joel driving. Joel was so excited about this ride. He loved it.

Joshua and Blaine.

Annabelle and I keeping our ears warm.

Me waiting for a game.

2 comments:

Charlene said...

I love that pic of us with the kids. You will have to send it to me in my email so I can print it out. What a nice night! Love you Virgie!

Virginia said...

Yeah it's a good picture. I will send it to you as soon as I get my internet at home next week. Talk to you soon. Love you!

Virginia's Birthday

Blaine's Birthday

Christmas

Virginia and Blaine's Wedding Anniversary