Here is the CD I bought and got them to autograph. They opened the show for Matt Good.
Here is our Matthew Good CD that we got him to autograph.
Me and Matthew Good on his tour bus.
We post about the things we do, places we go, and things that are important to us so that our friends and family can keep up with what we are up to!
Here is the CD I bought and got them to autograph. They opened the show for Matt Good.
Here is our Matthew Good CD that we got him to autograph.
Me and Matthew Good on his tour bus.
3 comments:
Looks like a great time. Awesome! That is quite the goat that Blaine is sporting!!! Glad you had fun Virgie. Hopefully one day I can go to a concert of some sort with you. I have never been!
Hi Babe: Nice photos!! You guys look good. I went to a concert here too - Charles A'Court (blues) - I was gifted with a ticket. He was very good.
Love you, from Mom xoxoxoxoxoxo
Char, it would be fun for us to go to a concert together some time. Hopefully one day we can. They are a great time and you really should experience one.
Mom, I am glad that you enjoyed your concert.
I love you both.
Post a Comment