Monday, April 14, 2008

Our Room at the Resort

These are some pictures of our room. I put lots of the bathroom because it was really nice. I thought the bathtub was so cool. It was so big!! Everything was very clean. We were happy with it!
The balcony.
The awesome bathtub.
Sink in the bathroom.
The end of the bathtub/shower and the toilet.
Another view of the tub.






There is much more to come but I am really tired so I think I will call it a night since it is 1:10 AM!! I will post more tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Charlene said...

That bathtub is awesome. I want it for my house! How cool. Was it marble or tile or what?

Virginia said...

I know eh!! I took so many pics of it. It was marble I think. It was all solid even though in the pictures it looks like it could be tile. There was no grout or anything. It was weird showering without a curtain, but cool!!! That little glass wall did the trick!

Virginia's Birthday

Blaine's Birthday

Christmas

Virginia and Blaine's Wedding Anniversary