I couldn't resist posting tons of pictures because they are all so pretty!!
We post about the things we do, places we go, and things that are important to us so that our friends and family can keep up with what we are up to!
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Garden Tour
Today Blaine and I went on a garden tour. There were 6 gardens on the tour. They were all very beautiful and as we went through them I was thinking about how much I really want a yard of my own! The camera battery died before we finished the tour so these pictures are actually only from 4 of the 6 gardens.
I couldn't resist posting tons of pictures because they are all so pretty!!


I couldn't resist posting tons of pictures because they are all so pretty!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hi Lovie; I like the irises the best - all the gardens look beautiful. There was a LOT of work put into all of them.
Love Mom xoxoxoxxoxooxxoxoxo
The irises were very nice. I like them too. Yeah, there was a lot of work put into the gardens. They were so large and there were so many plants!
Post a Comment