Sunday, November 23, 2008

Getting Ready for Christmas

This weekend we decided it was time to decorate for Christmas! We put up our tree and did a little decorating. It is so nice to have it done now. I love our tree and all the special decorations on it. We also almost finished all of our Christmas shopping. What a relief it is to be finishing up the shopping early, especially since we will want to get our parcels sent out in a week or two.

Here are a few pictures:

Blaine talking on the phone.

Here is Reindeer. I have had him for so long!

Pooch. We got him last year.

Our awesome fiber optics wreath that I love.

Our Christmas tree with all the gifts that we bought for everyone under it.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Looks beautiful, lovie. xoxoxo Mom

Virginia's Birthday

Blaine's Birthday

Christmas

Virginia and Blaine's Wedding Anniversary