Sunday, August 23, 2009

Back to Blogging - Kootenay Lake (Picking up where I left off with Mom and Charlene's visit)

Well it has been a long time but I am going to do a little catch up. These pictures are from when Mom and Charlene came to visit in May. This is in front of beautiful Kootenay Lake. We stopped to take some pictures on our way to Crawford Bay.

Me and Lacey
I love this picture of my Mom.
Blaine and Lacey

Charlene and Mom




Lacey... cute as ever!


Our family
Mom and I

Char, Mom and I
Nice picture of my Mom
Charlene and I. I just love these pictures. The backdrop of the lake and mountains is beautiful.

Lacey and Me!

More to come from their visit and the rest of mine and Blaine's summer...

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Nice shots, lovie. I had a wonderful time and was so happy to see the area again. Thanks to you and Blaine! Love Mom

Virginia said...

Thanks Mom! I loved having you guys here. It was really fun and I just wish it could have been longer. Feel free to come back anytime! Love you!

Virginia's Birthday

Blaine's Birthday

Christmas

Virginia and Blaine's Wedding Anniversary