We post about the things we do, places we go, and things that are important to us so that our friends and family can keep up with what we are up to!
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Fort Steele in May
Here are the last of my pictures from Mom and Charlene's visit. This was in Fort Steele in mid May. Looking back at these pics now, I can't believe how much snow was on the mountains!!
Here is Mom with Fisher Peak in the background.
Mom, with The Steeples behind her.
Fisher Peak. It is so beautiful. I just love our mountains here!
Blaine walking toward me.
Charlene and I with Fisher Peak behind us.
Above is Fisher Peak and below is the Steeples.
Thanks for coming to visit us Mom and Charlene. I loved having you both here!These last 3 pictures are at the Bull River. Beautiful!!
No comments:
Post a Comment