Monday, May 14, 2007

Pictures from the moving day

Blaine is working right now. He won't be done until 11:00 tonight. Last night we did some more unpacking. I am working on it tonight too. It's hard with a lack of space though, to maneuver thing around and find a place for everything. Blaine got a leather couch and chair for us. His friend at work is moving either at the end of May or end of June so we will probably be buying them from him when he leaves. We just have to go and look at them to make sure but I'm sure they will be good. That will be nice but I have to make room!!

I just uploaded my pictures of our moving day so I will post those and still will soon post pics of the apartment, but not yet...





Here is our storage unit. It is 10 by 10 foot, and packed full. Adam and Charlene and Mom came to help. Thanks so much you guys!!





Here is the U-Haul that we had to transfer it all into.


Our U-Haul just happened to have Virginia on the side. They all have different places on the side of them. Cool hey!


Here we are just over half done. It was a great day to do it. I even got a tan!


I miss these little kids so much. My niece and nephews. I love them!! They are so cute.


My sister and I just before we left. We said goodbye at the storage place.


Blaine is good to go in the U-Haul!


First stop to stretch not to long after we left.

Here is a picture I took from my car while I was driving. That's Blaine ahead.

This was on day 2 somewhere we stopped for a break. I was extremely tired. Almost couldn't stay awake so we had to stop often on the second day.



Okay so I will be going to pick up one more thing (a dresser) from Berna and Rod's place in FSJ this week. When I return I will put on some pics of our apartment!!

2 comments:

Charlene said...

I was leaving a comment and I hit enter and you had put a different pic of you and Blaine up top and I got all confused! haha. That is a nice pic of my kiddos, too. It will be great if we get to go for an Edmonton holiday soon!

Virginia said...

Yeah the kids were looking cute as they always are!! I loved Annabelle's hair in the braids. We would love for you guys to come for a holiday anytime you can. It would be really great!!

Virginia's Birthday

Blaine's Birthday

Christmas

Virginia and Blaine's Wedding Anniversary