Friday, May 18, 2007

Visiting Friends In Grande Prairie

I went to Grande Prairie on Wednesday the 16th for a quick visit. I really miss my friends. It was great to see them again. It's about a 4.5 hour drive so I left early in the morning and got there around 1:00. We had a great time. My friend Laura came in from Fort St. John, and Lisa, Hayley and Tracy still live in GP. Here's a few pics...



Lisa and me. She was my assistant when I was the Kitchen Manager at Egan's. We were great friends from the first time we met.

Me in the hotel room. Laura, Hayley, Lisa and I got this room for the night.


Lisa, Hayley and Me.


Lisa, Laura, Hayley and Me. This was the Management team at Egan's. We were all great friends and such a good team.


We went out to Egan's later that evening.


Lisa, Me and Laura.


Me and Laura.

Another good friend of mine. Tracy. I stayed with her for like a week before I left Grande Prairie. She is probably moving to Edmonton In September to go to the University. I hope so!

Tracy, Me and Lisa.

2 comments:

Christy said...

You look great Virginia!! Looks like you had a lot of fun!!

Virginia said...

Thanks Christy. I did have a good time. I hadn't seen my friends in 3 months!

Virginia's Birthday

Blaine's Birthday

Christmas

Virginia and Blaine's Wedding Anniversary