Monday, October 1, 2007

Blaine's Birthday

September 29th was Blaine's Birthday. I had planned to get him a cake and take him out for dinner. I got him a PlayStation 2 which he really wanted. Anyway I had to work 9 - 5 but the day turned into a horrible day for me. Nobody showed up for the closing shift and I couldn't get a hold of anyone so I ended up having to work until 10 PM, so I worked 13 hours and on top of it I was sick. So Blaine ended up spending the whole day by himself and by the time I got off it was too late to pick up the cake I wanted and to go out for dinner. I felt so bad. Well, I got the day after off so we went for dinner at Tony Roma's on the 30 instead. It was a really nice dinner and we ended up having a great time. I definitely recommend Tony Roma's!!

We didn't get any pictures unfortunately. Although we took some on the 30th. We went out and took some before dinner. I will include them on the next post.

2 comments:

Charlene said...

well, at least you ended up going out after all. I sent Blaine a very late note in email explaining my dumness in forgetting his birthday's approapriate date. On another sad note, I forgot our neice's birthday that was on the same day. But I am so glad you guys got to have a great dinner and a beautiful day out. God bless you girl! Hope the work thing relaxes for you. I will be calling in the next week to chat it up.

Virginia said...

Thanks Char! Yes it was a nice day after all. It's okay about forgetting. Hakuna Matata (no worries)!! Haha. It was so nice talking with you today. Love ya!!

Virginia's Birthday

Blaine's Birthday

Christmas

Virginia and Blaine's Wedding Anniversary