Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Our Thanksgiving Day

Our Thanksgiving day was nice. We were both off work so we got to sleep in. Then we got up and went out for a nice drive. It was a beautiful day out. We also went and did a little shopping. When we came home in the afternoon I started to prepare our dinner. I got to use the roaster oven that my Dad got for me and it worked great. The turkey was delicious!
Me just starting the preparation for dinner.


The roaster oven. It worked awesome. The turkey turned out great.


Our finished Thanksgiving dinner.
The turkey, just out of the oven. The roaster oven doesn't brown it very well but it cooks it so it is nice and moist. Very good.

I hope everyone else had a great thanksgiving day and a delicious dinner.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Yummy, Love from Mom oxoxoxoxoxo

Virginia's Birthday

Blaine's Birthday

Christmas

Virginia and Blaine's Wedding Anniversary