Well, regrettably, my computer is out of commission right now. I had to leave it at Future Shop to be diagnosed so I will not be able to put any pictures on the blog for probably a few weeks. When I get it back I will post all the Christmas pictures. I hope it doesn't take too long but probably will due to the business of the season.
Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying this Christmas Eve and looking forward to the big day tomorrow.
On Saturday evening we went to Bright Nights (Edmonton's Winter Family Festival at Hawrelak Park) It's Canada’s Largest Christmas Festival of Lights. There are over 500 light displays! It was really nice. I took pictures and will post them upon the return of my computer.
We are both off work today so we are having a relaxing day of Christmas movies and just hanging out together. This morning we went grocery shopping and got everything for our Christmas dinner tomorrow and snacks for tonight and tomorrow. We are having a ham this year instead of turkey, it should be good!
Last night we went to Blaine's aunt and uncle's place in Stony Plain for a visit. It was nice seeing them again.
Well, I can't wait to get my computer back and update everyone with pictures of our Christmas season.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment