We're going to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico!! I have wanted to go for so long and a couple weeks ago I just decided that we should finally do it. I told Blaine about my idea and he was on board. So right away I started searching for a great vacation package. We got a great web page from a friend that has tons of reviews, by travellers, for all the different resorts wherever you want to go. I found this very helpful in my search because you get to hear what many people have to say about their experience at the resort you are looking at. I spent many, many hours looking at different packages and reading reviews.
So after a couple days I found a great all inclusive vacation for us, and we booked the time off work. I booked the vacation a few days ago!!! So it is all finalized and we are going April 5th and coming back on the 13th. I am so excited!! First stamps on our passports!




No comments:
Post a Comment