Awesome! I can't wait to see it. I can't wait till they are all out and they bring out a box set. I will be buying that! Did you have to go alone or did Blaine break down and allow himself to look on Narnia?
I was bored on that last day in Calgary. I had to check out of the hotel at 11AM and Blaine was going to be at Shaw until 4:30. So I went to the movie to pass some time. It was also a nice relief from the heat outside. It was 28 degrees!! Blaine would have gone with me if I had asked him... lol.
2 comments:
Awesome! I can't wait to see it. I can't wait till they are all out and they bring out a box set. I will be buying that! Did you have to go alone or did Blaine break down and allow himself to look on Narnia?
I was bored on that last day in Calgary. I had to check out of the hotel at 11AM and Blaine was going to be at Shaw until 4:30. So I went to the movie to pass some time. It was also a nice relief from the heat outside. It was 28 degrees!! Blaine would have gone with me if I had asked him... lol.
Yeah it would be great to get a box set.
Post a Comment