Friday, May 16, 2008

Going to Dog River

We are in Calgary right now. We came here on Tuesday for a seminar that Blaine had to go to for work. It was a 3 day seminar and he has been enjoying it. We got to meet a bunch of people that work at Shaw in other towns. We had some awesome dinners with them and it has been a good time here in Calgary. He has the last day of the seminar today. I am checking out of the hotel in about half an hour and then I have to find something to do until he gets off at 4:30... I am going to the mall.

When he is done this afternoon we are doing a road trip, for the long weekend, out to Rouleau, Saskatchewan, (aka Dog River) the home of Corner Gas. We love the show and this is the final season, so we are excited to go see the set.

Well, pictures will follow when we return home.

No comments:

Virginia's Birthday

Blaine's Birthday

Christmas

Virginia and Blaine's Wedding Anniversary