We post about the things we do, places we go, and things that are important to us so that our friends and family can keep up with what we are up to!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Delicious
A lady that Blaine works with gave me this zucchini and cucumbers from her garden. So I made some cucumber salad which I love and I made zucchini loaf. It's delicious!! I am so thankful that she gave it to us. I still have about half of the zucchini left and I think I will either make more zucchini loaf, or some breaded, baked zucchini which is yummy.
2 comments:
Hey can you post your recipe for the salad? I have wanted to make that forever but I don't know what recipe to use.
Hey Lovie: Zuchinni bread is one of my favourites! and that cucumber salad looks delicious!.
Love Mom
Post a Comment