Saturday, August 9, 2008

Olympics - Day One (August 9th) Medal Standings

1 - United States - 1 Gold, 1 Silver, 1 Bronze = 3
2 - China - 2 Gold = 2
2 - Korea - 1 Gold, 1 Silver = 2
3 - Czech Republic - 1 Gold = 1
3 - Romania - 1 Gold = 1
3 - Spain - 1 Gold = 1
3 - Austria - 1 Silver = 1
3 - Cuba - 1 Silver = 1
3 - Italy - 1 Silver = 1
3 - Russian Federation - 1 Silver = 1
3 - Turkey - 1 Silver = 1
3 - Argentina - 1 Bronze = 1
3 - Taiwan - 1 Bronze = 1
3 - Croatia - 1 Bronze = 1
3 - Japan - 1 Bronze = 1
3 - Netherlands - 1 Bronze = 1
3 - DPR Korea - 1 Bronze = 1
3 - Switzerland - 1 Bronze = 1
3 - Uzebekistan - 1 Bronze = 1
20-Canada - 0

3 comments:

Charlene said...

ouch, that's not that good of news! Keep posting because all I have is channel and it doesn't come in that well!

Virginia said...

Haha, yeah channel sucks... LOL!! I will post updates on the standings each day I think. I hope we win lots of medals!! GO CANADA

Blaine said...

For God-sakes get cable already! I work in TV, what the hell am I supposed to think of you? I even work for a cable company!

ARGH!!! LOL!

Virginia's Birthday

Blaine's Birthday

Christmas

Virginia and Blaine's Wedding Anniversary