Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Coeur D'Alene, Idaho

Our friend Terry Came to visit us from Gibsons, BC for the Labour Day long weekend. We went down to Coeur D'Alene, Idaho and Spokane, Washington. We had a good time but next time we could use a bit more time! We didn't get a lot of pictures but here are a few. We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express and it was nice. It was right on the lake.


















Here are some pics of the hotel.


















Here is a picture at the lake. I thought that it really looked beautiful. I wish I had taken more pictures.
















These pics were taken outside the hotel.






















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, now when someone asks you something, you can reply with "no, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn once." LOL

Virginia said...

LOL... Yeah I'm totally going to do that!

We checked out the new hot bar in town... It was pretty awesome. Haha!

Blaine said...

Holiday Inn Express!

Ruth said...

Wow...that 4th picture is incredible! It looks like something out of a Greece calendar! Love it!

Virginia said...

Thanks!! It was so beautiful.

Virginia's Birthday

Blaine's Birthday

Christmas

Virginia and Blaine's Wedding Anniversary