We post about the things we do, places we go, and things that are important to us so that our friends and family can keep up with what we are up to!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Happy Birthday Blaine!!
Happy Birthday Blaine! Blaine had the day off today because he worked on Saturday and Sunday so he took Monday off. I took him out for his favorite breakfast at McDonalds and then we went for a drive out to Invermere and stopped along the way to take some nice autumn pictures. All the leaves have changed colour now and it was such a beautiful, warm day. It was perfect to take pictures. I will post the those pictures soon but don't have enough time right now. We are just about to leave for supper. I am taking Blaine out for a birthday supper at Mr Mikes!
Here is the birthday cake that I got for Blaine.
And here is Blaine this morning, opening the presents that I got for him.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment