So it's mid October and I am starting to feel like Christmas is coming. We have had a couple snow falls already and the temperature has dropped quite a bit from a couple weeks ago. I was laid off 2 weeks ago. September 30 was my last day and since then I have been thinking of what to do next. I have had many different ideas but I think that I just need a bit more time.
I am getting married next summer and have so much to plan. It is sometimes a bit overwhelming knowing how much there is to do and having no experience with any of it. Blaine is very involved in everything too and he will help with everything, which I am extremely glad for. There is one thing that I am on my own with though, and that is wedding dress shopping. Next week I think I will go look at wedding dresses.
Lacey is doing good. She is getting her hair cut on Oct 19 (Monday). I am excited to have it short again! She is still as cute as ever.
Blaine is good. He is working, which is good. We went to Edmonton for the Thanksgiving weekend and enjoyed it a lot. We are going to see Matthew Good here in Cranbrook in November which we are both looking forward to!




No comments:
Post a Comment