We post about the things we do, places we go, and things that are important to us so that our friends and family can keep up with what we are up to!
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
More From Our Vacation
We went for a hike in a coastal rainforest. We were planning to hike all the way through the forest and see the Skookumchuck Narrows. We ended up having to turn back before we got all the way through the forest because we underestimated the time it would take and we had plans to meet Terry for supper so we turned back so we wouldn't be late. Also, we would have missed the really good rapids because there are certain times each day when it is best to view them.
I just had to take these pictures because I think these were the biggest maple leaves that I have ever seen!! They were all over the ground. This was just before we got to the rainforest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hi Lovie: These are some beautiful shots - Eric will love the picture of the slug! Love Mom
Thanks Mom! Yeah the slugs there were so big and there were a lot of them. I was so freaked out when we would get back to Terry's house when it was too dark to see where they were and we would have to walk from the car to his house!
Post a Comment