Blaine and I got married on July 17th. Needless to say, it has been a very busy time for us. About the end of June I started to get very preoccupied with all the last minute wedding stuff. Then our family and friends started to arrive on July 12 and the days following were tons of fun and very busy.
We were so fortunate to have my Mom, my sisters: Bernadette and Charlene, and our niece Annabelle come to town on Monday, July 12. It was such a blessing to have them here for the whole week leading up to the wedding! Then on Tuesday, July 13 our great friend Terry came. It was so nice to have him here early too. On Wednesday, July 14, Blaine's Mom came. I was so glad to have a few days to spend with her too. It was truly a special time!
Friday, July 16th came quickly and it was time for the rehearsal. We did the rehearsal in the afternoon and then had an awesome family dinner at the clubhouse at St Eugene. Following dinner, we decorated the Chief David Room which was were the reception would be. This was a great evening and very memorable!
The next day was our wedding day... It was perfect! It was everything I had been dreaming that it would be.
Then the next day, completely exhausted, Blaine and I had breakfast with the family that was still around, said all our goodbyes and took all our stuff home. We packed and took care of last minute stuff and left town at about 9:30 pm for our Honeymoon. We drove to Spokane, arrived at 1:30 am (but gained an hour back so 12:30 Pacific). We slept for 3 hours at a hotel and then left for the Spokane airport at 3:30 am. After driving there, parking and checking in we didn't have too long to wait. Our flight left at 6 am and we were on our way. We had a quick stop in San Fransisco and then flew all the way to Hawaii. We arrived at 12 noon Hawaiian time. We stayed on Kauai, Hawaii and had a fantastic Honeymoon. It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen!
Our Wedding and Honeymoon were a dream come true for us and we thank everyone who helped us out along the way!!
We haven't got our wedding photos back yet from the photographer so I am going to post the honeymoon pictures first. It will take a few posts to get them all up because we took a lot of pictures!




No comments:
Post a Comment