Monday, May 14, 2007

My New Steamer

My Mom and I were talking on the phone today while I was making supper and was telling her that I was using my new steamer for the first time. Before I left Terrace my Mom bought me a steamer and tonight was the first time I got to use it so far. I cooked the whole meal just in the steamer. I didn't need to use any pots or the oven!! Anyway I wanted to show Mom how it turned out...



Here is the steamer. You can't really see but I had rice on the top and fish and carrots on the bottom. I put it on the stove and turned on the fan above to suck out the steam. It worked really well, and was so easy.

After it was done here was my meal. It was really good!! Thanks Mom! I really like the steamer.


4 comments:

Charlene said...

YUMMY!!! I want o buy a double decker now. I usemine so much but it sucks not being able to fit much. Wish I was there, chowing down on the yumminess!!!

Shirley said...

Yummy!!!! Looks great, Lovie. I'm really glad it works so good. Hope you have many more super meals!!!! Love Mom

Virginia said...

Thanks Mom, I am sure I will use it lots! And Char, you should get one! It would be great for cooking for the family and you could always do your rice in it even if you cook other stuff too! Love you guys!!

Jenny said...

I've always wanted a steamer but have never got one. Looks awesome! Will have to get one!

Virginia's Birthday

Blaine's Birthday

Christmas

Virginia and Blaine's Wedding Anniversary