Monday, June 25, 2007

First day at my new job

Well, today was my first day at my new job. I am the Assistant Manager of the A la Carte department at Sobeys. It's different working in a grocery store, but I think I will like it. It seems like it will be alright, and sounds like there are opportunities for advancement. That is nice to know. It's nice that I get good shifts too. Mostly always the 9 - 5 shift. Of course we are short staffed though but at least if I work extra I will get paid overtime!


Here is the store that I work at. It is a nice store. It's a newer store and in a really nice neighborhood. It's just a 5 minute drive from home.


Here is a picture of me in my uniform that Blaine took last night. I didn't have my name tag yet. We are getting new uniforms soon though. They just ordered them today. They are a lot different. This uniform isn't bad though and it's comfortable.

5 comments:

Shirley said...

Hi Lovie: Thanks for the post. Glad you have enjoyed your first day. I like the uniform - looks professional (and you look good, too). The store looks nice.
Talk to you soon, Love from Mom xoxoxoxox

Virginia said...

Thanks Mom.

Adam said...

Wow!! Congratulations! I agree, I totally think it looks professional and I don't remember you in green before. It may just be your color Virg!

Anonymous said...

Hey Virg, congratulations! It looks like a nice new store I hope you really enjoy working there!

Virginia said...

Thanks you guys!!!

Virginia's Birthday

Blaine's Birthday

Christmas

Virginia and Blaine's Wedding Anniversary