Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Go Carts & Mini Golf

On Tuesday, June 19th, Blaine had the day off because we had concert tickets for the evening and he is on the afternoon shift right now. So Tuesday morning we went back out to the Whitemud Amusement Park. We went go cart racing but I didn't get any pictures of it because I couldn't really take any pictures. It was so fun. I had never done it before.

Then after that we played a round of mini golf and we got lots of pictures of that. It was really fun and it was such a nice day. After the mini golf we had to take Terry to the airport. He went back home Tuesday evening. It was really nice having him visit. The camera battery died during the mini golf so we couldn't take any pictures at the airport.

Blaine mini golfing!
Me watching my shot
Terry taking a shot
Terry celebrating a nice shot
Me celebrating
Blaine taking his two shot penalty!!



Blaine's celebration









That was a really fun day!!!

2 comments:

Charlene said...

I must say that Blaines celebration dance seems like it could land him on his a$$! Hahaha. Looks like fun! I have never done mini golf but would love to try it someday.

Virginia said...

Yeah that was a good shot Hey!! You should go mini golfing if you get a chance. It's pretty fun!

Virginia's Birthday

Blaine's Birthday

Christmas

Virginia and Blaine's Wedding Anniversary