Tomorrow the Capital Ex begins! We are hoping to go down to to the grounds to see Tom Cochrane with Red Rider in the evening, however our forecast is for a thunderstorm tomorrow evening. The exhibition goes through until July 28th so there will be other things we can go to. There are concerts every night, the only thing is that Blaine is on afternoon shift all next week so that makes it a little difficult to go.
In other news, I am going to drive out to Athabasca on Saturday after work. It will be a very quick trip but my good friend Lisa is going to be there for the night. It's about an hours drive from Edmonton. I get off at 5 and have to work Sunday morning so I will only get to visit for a couple hours but it will be so nice to see her.




1 comment:
Have fun, babe. Love Mom xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment