It's still smokin' hot here in Edmonton!! Last night at 11:30 it was 27 degrees. Pretty hot for that time of night. It was 32 today but with 65% humidity the "feels like" temp was 37. That's how it was yesterday too. We haven't really had a break in the heat since the first week in July... almost a month ago now. Well we had one cooler day - my birthday - it was 25 degrees. There are also our routine storms at night quite often too. There's a tornado watch tonight for just south of the city and last night the thunder was unbelievably loud!!!
Things are good here though. We are both working and trying to find time to do things together when we can. We are going to try to go to the Simpsons movie tonight if it isn't too busy to get in!! I think it will be a good time!!




2 comments:
I hear that it cooled down a bit today. I bet you are a little relieved! We have rain, but I love it. I know, I am the oddest of the family. Rain is one of my favourite things, maybe because I always reminise about you and I running to the school in the rain and laughing all the way. I loved it! And it is always so refreshing. Adam is out on the ocean fishing on a charter. It is his first time ever doing that so he was so excited. I am praying for halibut!!! Can't wait!
By the way, sorry I didn't call, I am going to soon. I hope you get your card today. I sent them at the same time but Berna got her parcel friday too and not the card.
Hey Char, Yes it did cool down. It was a nice break. I slept for 3 hours after work.
No, I have always loved rain too. I remember running to school too and also getting cozy and watching movies during storms. These are fond memories!
I did get the card today... It was nice, thankyou. Weird that the parcel would arrive first.
Hope Adam catches some halibut for you. Yummm!
I will talk to you soon!!! I love you!
Post a Comment