Thursday, July 26, 2007

My Birthday

It was my birthday on Tuesday! I had Tuesday and Wednesday off work. The the day before my birthday, Blaine had 14 roses and a DQ Blizzard cake at waiting for me at home when I got home from work. I was surprised! It was very nice. That night my Dad phoned and we talked and he told me that he was going to drive out and visit us on my birthday.

So on Tuesday we got up in the morning and Blaine gave me my present: there's a pictures below. Then we had lunch and hung out until Blaine had to go to work at 3:00. Dad arrived at around 9:00 in the evening and we ended up being up until 3AM. The next day we went out for breakfast and then headed out to West Edmonton Mall to shop. Then later we had a delicious supper at Red Lobster. It was sooooo good. Then we just hung out and talked and stuff until around midnight. I had to get to bed then because I had to work at 9 the next morning. We were all pretty tired anyway... It was a nice day.


My roses from Blaine! Beautiful.

Blaine got me a really nice watch for my birthday. This is me opening it.

Gifts from Blaine: A Watch, The Finger Eleven CD, Sex and the City Season One

My yummy Blizzard Cake!
It was great to see Lily again too!

Dad and Lily
Lily... She looks hot!

Blaine hanging out with Lily.

Dad and I on the patio

No comments:

Virginia's Birthday

Blaine's Birthday

Christmas

Virginia and Blaine's Wedding Anniversary