Saturday, July 14, 2007

Just A Little Update

Well, not much is new these days. I am feeling very tired from the heat. It's 35 degrees in the apartment right now at 11:30PM. We got a big fan a couple days ago but what we really need is an air conditioner!!! Last night the overnight low only got down to 21 degrees, so not very cool.

We got new uniforms at work today. I will post a picture of it soon but I need to get the pants hemmed. I am off work on Monday so I will be getting the hemming done then. It's pretty nice and I like it. It's really nice that I get more that one. I get 3 shirts, 3 pants, 2 sweaters, 2 hats, 2 aprons, and a matching scrunchie for my hair. I also got a Seagull Pewter key chain. It's pretty nice.

10 days until my birthday!!

Everything else is good here!

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Congrats on the new uniforms, lovie - nice to have the extra change of clothes. Was the keychain part of the uniform? Love Mom

Virginia said...

Thanks Mom. No the keychain was just a gift to all the employees because they are celebrating 100 years.

Shirley said...

Nice. Love Mom

Virginia's Birthday

Blaine's Birthday

Christmas

Virginia and Blaine's Wedding Anniversary