Friday, August 10, 2007

New Flowers

I just got this new plant on Tuesday. I just couldn't resist the big, bright flowers! It's a Gerbera Daisy Plant. I haven't had this type of plant before so I am hoping that it will be one that will last and not die for no reason!! I love the pretty flowers.



4 comments:

Shirley said...

Beuatiful, Lovie. I'm looking forward to hearing how you make out with this one. Have you considered the gloxinia's again?
Love Mom xoxoxoxoxxoxo

Virginia said...

Yeah I have considered getting a gloxinia again because they are so beautiful but have not yet actually got one. I'm sure I will one of these days. Hopefully I will have better luck the second time around though!!

Christy said...

Those are my favorite!!

Virginia said...

That's cool Christy, they are so pretty!!!

Virginia's Birthday

Blaine's Birthday

Christmas

Virginia and Blaine's Wedding Anniversary