Friday, August 17, 2007

The Weekend Off Work!

Well this month is seeming to go by very fast. I can't believe that it's already the 17th! Soon it will be fall. The temperature is starting to cool a bit now but it's still nice and warm.

I don't usually get my days off on the weekend, however this weekend I did so Blaine and I finally have a couple days off together. We have lots of stuff to do! Tomorrow morning we are going to go out for breakfast. I am looking forward to it because I love breakfast and it is so rare that we get to have it together. Then we have a bunch of other stuff that we are going to do.

Tomorrow I am planning to get my hair cut. I think I will cut it short again. It's so long now, it seems sad to cut it all off but I want to. I'm ready for a change.

Well I guess that is all that is new right now. I will update again soon. I'm sure I will have more stuff to add after the weekend.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Hey Babe: Don't forget to put a pic on the Blog of your haircut - it should look snazzy. Love Mom xoxoxoxoxoxoo

Virginia's Birthday

Blaine's Birthday

Christmas

Virginia and Blaine's Wedding Anniversary