We post about the things we do, places we go, and things that are important to us so that our friends and family can keep up with what we are up to!
Hi Lovie: I love the haircut - you look real snazzy. Love Mom xoxoxoxoxoxo
Very nice, makes me tempted to chop mine again but I think I will grow it a little longer. Maybe next summer I will cut it again.
You look really good! I like the short cut!
Thanks all!!
It looks awesome!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hi Lovie: I love the haircut - you look real snazzy. Love Mom xoxoxoxoxoxo
Very nice, makes me tempted to chop mine again but I think I will grow it a little longer. Maybe next summer I will cut it again.
You look really good! I like the short cut!
Thanks all!!
It looks awesome!
Post a Comment