Thursday, June 14, 2007

My Future Puppy

I have been thinking about this little adorable dog that I have wanted for so long. My sister, Char, and her family just got a really cute little puppy and I am so happy for them. I'm sure they will love it to pieces!! They got a Chihuahua-Jack Russel Terrier cross and it is really cute. It made me think about how much I really want a dog. I've really wanted one for a couple years now and the kind that I want is a Bichon-Poodle cross. I think they are adorable! I have had this breed picked out for a long time and am pretty sure that one day I will get one. Anyway I put some pictures of what they look like below. I wish I could get one right now but have to wait till we have a house with some sort of yard. It's my future dog!!!







5 comments:

Shirley said...

Hi Lovie: That's the exact little dog I would LOVE to have, repeat: LOVE to have.
Mom

Shirley said...

Actually: please, PLEASE send him right away!!!!! Love Mom - and thanks!!!!!

Virginia said...

Haha!! Yeah I really really want one so bad. They are so cute and don't shed either!! That would be cool if we both got one and they looked the same!!!

Shirley said...

Ya, it would be great! - Love Mom

Jenny said...

That is an adorable puppy dog!!

Virginia's Birthday

Blaine's Birthday

Christmas

Virginia and Blaine's Wedding Anniversary